Identification of the Controller
PELMOREX CORP. (“Pelmorex” or “us”) is the Data Controller of the data that you provide to us (the “Data”) in order to provide you with the services identified in this application (the “Application”).
PELMOREX CORP., is located at 2655 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
What information will we collect from you and for what?
Pelmorex may collect and process the Data for the purpose of providing access, verifying access, and ensuring a secure connection between your DSP and our application (the “Services”) for the following purposes:
- Fetches, reads and stores ad campaign data
- Allows users to select campaigns and apply ad triggering conditions to selected line items
- Fetches, reads, writes to and stores ad line item data:
- Reads target geolocation data to determine associated weather from our weather API
- Writes to ad line item to update status field
- Fetches, read, writes and stores queries to report impressions for associated campaigns/line items
On the basis of providing the above Services, you may need to submit information such as an email address and contact data to Pelmorex for processing in order to access the Services. This data may be processed through an API for faster connection.
This processing is permitted as a legitimate basis of performance of a contract.
It is essential that you keep any reference data, passwords and access codes confidential at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect, you will not make the information available to other parties to use, and you will inform us immediately if it is lost or stolen.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Pelmorex as soon as possible of any changes to the Data you have previously provided.
What is the source of your Data?
The only Data that we process has been freely given by you when you start using our application.
Data transfers and international transfers.
Pelmorex does not transfer your Data to third parties for processing for the purposes described, apart from the necessary transfers to public administrations and the administration of justice, in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us. However, if necessary, they will always be transferred on a legal basis that legitimizes such processing, and we will inform you of this in advance.
Exercising your rights.
As per applicable laws, in this the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Rights of access to the Data you have supplied to us in order to determine what Data is subject to processing and the processing operations carried out on it.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate Data.
- Right to delete your Data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your Data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain a copy of the Data for any legal defense that may be required.
- Right to object to the processing of your Data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest. It is important to note that if you object to the processing of any Data that you have provided to us you will no longer be unable to use the Application.
- The right to the portability of your Data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request, Attention: Privacy Officer to 2655 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario, Canada indicating the right you wish to exercise.
You have the right to file a complaint at the competent Data Protection Authority, if you believe that Pelmorex has breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your Data.
Retention periods and Cookies.
Pelmorex will only keep your Data for as long as necessary to provide you with access to the Application. Your access will be rescinded to the Application upon expiry of the applicable agreement with Pelmorex and any Data will be deleted.
Security and confidentiality.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of the Data you have provided to Pelmorex, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Access by minors
Minors under 18 years of age are prohibited from using the Services available through the Application